SUSTAINABLE CORPORATE WELLNESS AND INNOVATION
SUSTAINABLE SYNERGY PROVIDES PROGRAMMING FOR FUTURE CORPORATE CULTURES WITH OUR
GROWing WELLness TM PROGRAM
We all understand that in our current state of affairs, there is no such thing as true "Healthcare" – our society is offered Health Insurance and Health Care Providers. For this reason, we set out to create our GROWing WELLness program as a forthcoming initiative for individuals to GROW their own WELLNESS as a paradigm shift to an ever-changing Healthcare System. While it is important to rely on providers for catastrophic services and specific chronic disease mitigation, we understand how to mitigate personal cost while saving Healthcare Providers in operating cost. We can also retrofit existing facilities nationwide with solutions as they face cuts in Federal Funding and possible shutdown procedures. Starting with the Source of all Wellness, Sustainable Synergy is embedding the physical components of Nutrition into Wellness Providers & Organizations with fully operational monetized Greenhouse Operations, Local Food Delivery Programs and Onsite Garden initiatives.
By offering the highest, nutrient-dense foods to employees, guests and patients, companies can rest assured that the access to true nutrition is taking place for their staff, strategic partners and the community at large. Cost Analysis through our business strategies allow for additional full-time providers such as Chefs, Physical Therapists, Mental Health Providers, and Nutritional Consulting to operate within the Human Relations Department. Sustainable Synergy can offer programming and educational outlines for your current staffing resources to implement.
Some Programming Options include:
• Lunch and Learns -Every quarter builds upon community and employee engagement. They work together in tandem to build the structure of Wellness Programming. Engaging 'Corporate Challenge Programs are also available. We incorporate Leadership techniques for upper management and team building strategies that are fresh and new!
See our latest Lunch & Learns with Orlando Utilities Commission Here
• Alternative Therapy Exchanges - Our unique business strategy pays for Value-Added Services to Employees.
• Celebrity Chef Scheduling | Video Broadcasting - Learn and engage through dialog with Medical Culinary Celebrity Chefs that have mastered their culinary profession with our Medical-Grade Superfood Offerings.
• Sustainable Wellness Innovation Development Services - We work in tandem with your Sustainability Department (*or, we can be your outsourced Sustainability Department) to create unique opportunities for Research & Development applications.
• Unique Onsite Corporate Amenities - Let our team create a Reflection Garden for your staff, clients and patients. Because we all need a REAL safe space, not places that are contrived, controlled or monitored. Our Rooftop Gardens and Yoga Break Decks with Living Wall Systems for example, create an oasis for employee conflict resolution and patient services. Let us customize an environment for your needs and desires.
• In-House Commercial Kitchen | Picnic Areas | Gardens and Processing - Lunch can be an ongoing retreat to foster relationships. Let's face it, going out to eat is expensive and lacks nutrient-dense food options. The time saved can be used for Alternative Therapy exchanges such as a quick Massage or Acupuncture Treatment. Our experience team of designers can create a unique concept and program that will increase overall productivity and efficiency.
• Greenhouse Production Facility Additions - Renovations such as Greenhouse retrofits can add profit, mental wellbeing, and nutritional components to your business or organization – as well as creating a solid marketing strategy and community outreach initiative.
See our latest presentation to UCF here
• Walk Trails with Shading and Native Plantings - Create opportunities with Preventative Healthcare Tracks. Easily accessed for tabulated "Walk Minutes". These amenities tie into our programming and assessment calculations.
"Mind Body Spirit - What this means to our team. People will become better when they are contributing to the health of their family, themselves, the planet, engaging community and helping others in need. We all have the desire to feel empowered. Through our assessment programming, your employees and staff can document real progress and in turn be motivated and fully engaged with others.....all the things that make life change possible" Nikole Beth
A CASE FOR
GROWing Wellness TM PROGRAM
1. Research shows that 50% of company profits today are being spent on healthcare costs.
2. For every $1 spent on employee wellness, $4 in cost savings is achieved.
3. All Chronic diseases can be traced back to poor nutrition.
4. These Chronic Medical Conditions are hindering employee productivity. This in turn can be very costly to companies. These include raised health insurance claims, increased absenteeism, contribution to low morale, and customer dissatisfaction when having to encounter disgruntled employees.
5. From the Economist Intelligence Unit, 86% of executives say improving employee health is their top reason for implementing workplace wellness programs. “Because beyond health care costs, employee health has profound impacts on productivity, retention, workplace engagement and morale.”